- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
An introductory lesson to Relationship Sculptures, that explores personal relationships and how these dynamics can be communicated through art.
Students examine and create clay sculptures based on a special relationship they have.
Students will make casts of their own symbols using clay and plaster.