- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Daniel Wiener on Symbols & Signs
- Victoria E Sylvestre on Symbols & Signs
- Emoji: Modern Symbol Communication | OH THE ART PLACES WE CAN GO on Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- coco on Keith Haring Biography
- Crack is Wack II | Muros hablados on Studying Mural: “Crack is Wack”
Duration: 3 - 7 Classes
Character Traits in Fables
Fourth and Fifth grade Special Education students wrote fables, created a subway mural, dance freeze cut outs, illustrations and sculptures of their characters, wrote a song and choreographed a dance for each character, and designed a web page of their work on the project.
A Haring Event
This school in New Jersey hosted a "Dine with Your Child" afternoon, complete with Haring-inspired hallway decorations and home-made tee-shirts.
Poster for Leistungsschau 2006
A 10th grade in Germany designed Haring-inspired posters to promote a local exhibition.
Middle-schoolers in Milan, Italy learn about Keith Haring and make their own work inspired by his style.
This lesson, designed specifically for the New York City musical that chronicles Keith Haring's life, "Radiant Baby", takes students through pre and post musical writing & art assignments in an effort to help students realize their life goals and a path towards self-accomplishment.