- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Daniel Wiener on Symbols & Signs
- Victoria E Sylvestre on Symbols & Signs
- Emoji: Modern Symbol Communication | OH THE ART PLACES WE CAN GO on Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- coco on Keith Haring Biography
- Crack is Wack II | Muros hablados on Studying Mural: “Crack is Wack”
Clay for Fun: An Introduction to Clay
THIS LESSON USES THE NYC BLUEPRINT LEARNING STANDARDS.
Elementary students experiment with clay before making their own imaginary animals.
This lesson accompanies the following additional lessons:
"Creating a Cranimal"
"Cranimals in 3D"
"Paper Sculpture Habitats"
Students examine and create clay sculptures based on a special relationship they have.
Plaster Mold Symbols
Students will make casts of their own symbols using clay and plaster.