- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Daniel Wiener on Symbols & Signs
- Victoria E Sylvestre on Symbols & Signs
- Emoji: Modern Symbol Communication | OH THE ART PLACES WE CAN GO on Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- coco on Keith Haring Biography
- Crack is Wack II | Muros hablados on Studying Mural: “Crack is Wack”
Duration: 6 - 9 Classes
Keith Haring and Graffiti
Students from this Montessori school in Canada studied Keith Haring and then worked collaboratively to make several murals, custom t-shirts, and sculptures, all exploring the theme of "Peace, love and the environment."
Children from the Netherlands explore a unit on Keith Haring, including Tee-shirt stamping and collaborative, mural-sized drawings.
This lesson, sent in by a class in Germany, is a great project to help brighten up any classroom by painting the furniture, Haring-style.
The 1980s Series – Fashion
During the 1980s, music, dance, fashion, and art experienced a boom of energy and innovation. It was also during the 80s that Haring came into prominence and produced most of his signature work. This series of lessons seeks to explore the cultural and creative phenomenons of the 1980s for the youth of today. The Fashion lesson allows students to transform old clothes, model them and reflect on the process while having fun and being creative.