- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Daniel Wiener on Symbols & Signs
- Victoria E Sylvestre on Symbols & Signs
- Emoji: Modern Symbol Communication | OH THE ART PLACES WE CAN GO on Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- coco on Keith Haring Biography
- Crack is Wack II | Muros hablados on Studying Mural: “Crack is Wack”
Duration: 5 - 7 Classes
Bus Stop Mosaic
This 8th grade class from Germany was invited to creat a doublesided mosaic for a local community bus stop.
These 8th graders from a town in Germany were invited to create a public mosaic for their local town hall in Bullay. Inspired by Keith Haring, the students chose bold, colorful figures to depict their message.
A Mural Gift
5th grade students participated in a mural making activity based on the art of Keith Haring. The mural was presented to Rosemont Elementary School as a "thank you" gift for everyone at the school who as helped the 5th grade students.
Swimming Pool Mural
This lucky school in Germany was asked to decorate the hallways of a local community swimming pool. Using Keith Haring's art as inspiration, 15 students set out to fill the walls with colorful, bold, and fun designs along the theme of swimming.
These students from Germany participated in a competition to design Haring-inspired lampshades.
A teacher's account of her "Nutcracker Mural" done in the style of Keith Haring's characters in a local storefront window.