- Keith Haring Murals in San Sebastián
- Keith Haring Murals
- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
A teacher's account of her "Nutcracker Mural" done in the style of Keith Haring's characters in a local storefront window.
This collaborative project, inspired by a set of prints Haring made titled, RED AND BLUE, asks children to interpret classmates' abstract shapes and write or tell a story about them.
Long Island high school students explore a painting project inspired by Scholastic Magazine's November 2007 feature on Keith Haring's work.
A lesson in yarn painting sent in by a teacher from New Jersey. Support tools such as the video, "Drawing the Line: a Portrait of Keith Haring" were used and discussed.