- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Creation and Expression
Contributor: Christy Dillard
Groups of students were given the task of creating a Haring-style painting that communicated a message about an important social issue.
Using the theme of "pressure", this class explored ways in which they experience and deal with social pressures in their everyday life and painting these images on to a large-scale table.