- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Creation and Expression
New York City High school students explore movement and performance in this lesson, which explores urban vernacular dance.
After being introduced to selected pieces of Keith Haring's work, students brainstormed for words and concepts that they wished to illustrate in a Haring-esque style. Attention was given to color, composition, and how well the word was illustrated by the student-artists' depiction of it.