- Curriculum: Art, Community Service
- Age/Grade: Above 14, Elementary 3, Middle School
- Subject: Collage, Drawing, Exhibition, Painting
- Materials: Markers, Paint
- Institution: Ivydale School
- Location: London, England
- Duration: 1 Class
As part of The Big Draw, a day of artist-lead drawing projects at Ivydale School in South London, illustrator Garry Parsons lead the Year 5 group in transforming the school reception area into Keith's POP SHOP, complete with house music and Haringesque badges to give away.
WE LOVE KEITH HARING!
For students to gain a greater understanding of art, Keith Haring and public art.
The HaringKids Website.
Paper, ink, brushes