- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Creation and Expression
Institutions: CS 134
Students follow my step by step example of an abstract drawing. I do and then they do.
The idea is to see how similar we can make the same drawing focusing on placement and scale.
This made possible by utilizing the simple understanding of point, line, and middles using the grid.