- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Creation and Expression
Contributor: Melissa Ludwig
Students can create their own symbolic windows into their imaginations.
Students will create images of the sky that convey their moods and feelings.
Students will make craypa self portraits of what they might look like in 100 years.
Exploring color and pattern through collage, this lesson was produced by a college student majoring in Art Education.