- Come To Know Keith Haring
- Organ Systems Mural
- City as Canvas: Artist Spotlight
- Printing with Objects
- Mural Making in the Style Of Keith Haring
- Subway Graffiti Project
- T-shirt Designer
- Keith Haring Semiotics Poster
- Introducing Keith Haring
- Discovering Keith Haring
- Haring Inspired Mural
- All Bottled Up!
- Thinking about Drawings as Symbols
- Dance Party
- Creation and Expression
Contributor: Lara McBride
With an emphasis on line, this lesson explores the potential of a collaborative process by conitnually redefining the drawing as a piece of work as well as a process.
An explorative lesson that stimulates language skills while aiding in the development of social and emotional awareness.